Monday, May 31, 2010

10 Baby Safety Tips - Mom, Dad Never Do These Things

Did you know that over 2246 children die every year from SIDS? This last statistic was from 2004, according to the National SIDS Resource Center.

How can your baby safe and healthy? These 10 tips will help you.

The first tip concerns SIDS. I was so afraid that my baby could die from this and I did not want to know what at the time of death or, how to prevent.

1st Let baby does not sleep on his / her stomach.

It was found thatBabies who sleep on their backs or low on the sides of their opportunities. Instead of the blankets in the crib, buy the blanket sleepers to keep your baby warm.

Do not use a protective pad in the crib or toys or basinette not in it. Thus nothing of the crib, but the child. And remember in, who cares for your baby to make sure that baby is brought back to sleep on her / his own.

2nd Do you have any hot beverages when wearing your baby in a Sling or front carrier.

Even cooking, while you have your baby sling or a carrier is in just too dangerous. I hope I do not need to explain.

3rd Do not give soda to your baby before!

It's like your baby is pure poison. Believe it or not, when I was growing up, I saw mothers actually put soda in the baby bottle.

4th They have babies die because they have heard, has been shaken.

So I know how it feels when you have a> Baby, which will only stop crying. I read an alarming statistic. He said that about 50% of all adults have shocked no idea that a baby can die or be brain damage if!

You must ensure that anyone who could take care of your baby knows this. Here's a short list of some signs that your baby can someone have done this.

* Baby will not eat very much

* Vomiting

* Extreme irritability

* Does not Lift headeven if your baby was before to do so.

* Not baby so do the same when someone else is fit for you.

5th Please keep your baby away from people you smoke.

I think you have heard about second-hand smoke, and risks? If it is possible for you to stop smoking if you are breast-feeding.

Whatever you consume always goes through the body and can end up in breast milk.

6th Do not leave your baby alone in theCar of all time.

Not even for one second. I saw a newspaper article about a woman who had left their car running and ran into the house to their friends to get something.

So somehow they had locked the car with the keys inside! Fortunately, emergency services Get the baby was nothing serious happened before.

7th Do not give your baby any honey before the age of three years.

I found that it could botulism spores could be next. And baby's bellycan not deal with these spores at this time.

8th You should not feed your baby solid food too early.

First, there is a risk of suffocation. Wait until your baby is at least four months old, and then there is actually an overview to begin what foods and how the foods to add nutrition to your baby 's.

9th No fast food for your baby Always.

I recently read an article stating the that a city in California and in a cityEurope bans fast food shops from their region.

10th No cow ever.

You must think I'm crazy, but hear me. In my previous article, I noted that many diseases have been on the consumption of milk and whey together.

I encourage you to consider these findings in infant care.



Thanks To : bread-maker-recipes Drunk Driving Attorney commercial-espressomachine Cheap Stroller Cheap Dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment