Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill My Emptiness: JB Love || Episode Two.

♥ "My thoughts are often interrupted by Justin's touch." ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Justin's POV I would have gotten Kenny to park somewhere -- I didn't care where, and let me at least give the teen some money but I knew that we had to drop Marie off at her high school to make sure she wouldn't be late for her grade twelve exams. The last thing she needed was to miss them and fail. This year at her school has been hard. There have been girls everywhere bashing her up for dating me. It's kind of stupid because we're both seventeen and turning eighteen in a few weeks. We're almost adults and my fans can't expect me to stay single forever. I think they're just not used to it yet. Marie and I have only been dating for three months and she's been my first girlfriend since fame has come into my life. I walked alongside Marie without holding her hand. We were both scared of how jealous the fans would get. A normal guy would hold his girl's hand without hesitation but I really don't seem to be one of those normal boys anymore. I listened as the school bell rang making us pace towards the classroom a little bit faster. The crowd that had been gathered around us still didn't disperse because they were as usual too busy drooling over me. I don't go to school. I mean -- I do but I'm homeschooled. I have a tutor who goes everywhere I go. It's because if I go to a school like this; the only thing I would learn is the sound of the screams of ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLQ7ywtiYo&hl=en

Tags : Cheap Meguiars car care product rockwell power tools Buy Printer Cartridges

No comments:

Post a Comment