Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bobby Vee - Take Good Care Of My Baby (Jayne Mansfield Tribute)

Bobby Vee - Take Good Care Of My Baby (Jayne Mansfield Tribute) (Gerry Goffin and Carole King) My tears are fallin ', for you have taken away from her, and when it hurts really I'm so there is something that I have to say Take good care of my ba-aa-by Please do not ever make it to Blu-uu-ue Tell her that you love her Make sure of it in everything you say and do, to think-ooo Aww, take care, my ba- aa-by Now you do not always make them cry yyy Just Let Your Love Surround they paint a rainbownot all around them Let them see a cloudy sky Once upon a time, that my little girl was, if I had been right, I know she would never be with you so well on my ba-aa-by Be like Art how one can be-eee and determine if you should, that you do not really love you send my baby back home to me good, good on my ba-aa-by just as kind as you can be-eee, and determine if you should that you do not really love you send my baby back home to me Oh, well on my ba-aa-byWell, take good care of my ba-aa-by [FADE] Just, take good care of my ba-aa-by Theus use of third party rights material to the guidelines of "fair use" in Title 17 § 107 of the UNITED States Code. SUCH MATERIAL remains the copyright of the original owner and is used here for purposes of education, comparison, and criticism ONLY. No infringement of copyright is INTENDED



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CYAM17e-tQ&hl=en

Friends Link : commercial-espressomachine Corner Bookcases Pda Battery

No comments:

Post a Comment