Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sick Symphonies - In This Lifetime

I do not know much about this thing called love, but I'm willing to try it. I do not know much about them either baby, but when you are ready, I'm so [Verse 1] It all began in Mexico's streets and was to be released in East LA blocks, where the love is over. doob and me, the world's products of these immigrants ancient paths, where men are men and the cowards stay back seat. and last thing Street Education taught my father. It is not the gangs in the hood, but the policemen who harassed me. He said the moneyI would not enjoy the last long before they can get the family Passin on. I grew up on 17 Block of Pico Union, a hard life, but always good times kept us in motion. I stayed down with mom and dad, my blood, big doob, Richard, and Lil J. This is one love [Verse 2] I have never expressed my love with a hug and kiss more like a 'fuck you and a diss. this life is a gift, before I looked like a shit cuz the way we were brought up, abused as children. Must've called it "tough love" or calling them as realwith each other. never cared about these enemies or undercover. West Gate was constantly getting in the streets where the kids felt like me, in beef. There is no one to blame for all the mistakes and pain we went through and made by our people to. So if I ever done anything wrong, moms I pushed it to you. Although u had no idea of what your son would do. [Chorus] It's no place like my city in the world. There is no one like my sons and our baby girl. I thank God for the top...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydgEdmCSxWs&hl=en

See Also : praise Notebook Computers Pda Leather Case

No comments:

Post a Comment